From: Kjeld Holm <k...@kh-translation.dk>
To: Elecraft Reflector <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Elecraft] Digital modes on 144MHz only

Digital modes on 144MHz only

I plan for a second station to use for digital modes on 144MHz only. If you look at performance only (no price, no ergonomics, no use outside digital modes on 144MHz) what would you prefer

1)   K3/K3S with internal transverter
2)   IC-9700

In both cases I plan to use a 1kW amplifier.

Vy 73 de OZ1CCM, Kjeld

73, Ed - KL7UW
  http://www.kl7uw.com
Dubus-NA Business mail: