I'll probably raise the ire of the faithful but I'm not too sure that making a connection to this connector is a good idea in the first place.  I'm certainly not an expert on what this is connected to inside the radio, but re-purposing a connection that was put in for factory test purposes and probably not well buffered might be problematic.

Just a thought

Wes  N7WS