Maybe the termination was changed in later years. I was permanently assigned to K2USA from '63-'65 (not bad duty for a ham). We ran thousands of phone patches to/from SE Asia on that rhombic and the 20m monobander @ 90 feet. I used to break into QSOs between two local VKs chatting via ground wave with that antenna. I was the only signal they could hear.

You probably knew Mike Reason. When I was there, he was a local kid who used to hang out at the MARS station. Great guy, now SK.

Eric KE6US

ex-K1DCK, WA6YCF, WB2PVW