Barry,

I had CW skimmer installed on my old winXP computer but was not impressed with CW detection of weak CW (same for the K3). But I was using K3 line-out audio so maybe I will try it with my new i5 64-bit machine and feed IF via LP-Pan and UADC4 (brand new A/D converter which supplies 96KHz dual IQ for diversity Rx).

The UADC4 is the latest toy for the digital-eme crowd (but should find use outside of eme for general digital op). Its not cheap but has totally flat audio bandwidth which is supposed to improve IMD performance for urban users.

I am just building my new i5 win-10pro so haven't used it on the air, yet. I will add a webpage for the UADC4, once operational.

73, Ed - KL7UW