There is something wrong if you have to re-run a Windows installer every time that you boot Windows! The Meinberg product is just an installer; the actual software installed is the open source NTP reference implementation, currently owned by the University of Delaware, and developed under the leadership of David Mills W3HCF.

The reference version means the version used to verify the implementability of the specification in the RFC document.

--
David Woolley
Owner K2 06123