Quick question. I have the KXAT100 installed which provides two antenna ports. It switches between fine, but I note that it defaults back to ANT1 when amp power is shut off on front panel.

I have a 80/40m invert-V attached to ANT1 and a SP4T relay attached to ANT2. The relay permits choosing my triband yagi or two different 6m yagis, fourth port NC.

There are times I would like to monitor in Rx one of the ANT2 antennas but have to have amp powered ON to do that. Is this normal? No problem monitoring 40 or 80m but inconvenient that I have to have the amp turned on for other bands.

Yes, I could just use ANT1 to the SP4T but saving tuning info is nice with the two ports. Invert-V is run in bypass while other bands in MAN.

73, Ed - KL7UW
  http://www.kl7uw.com
Dubus-NA Business mail:
dubus...@gmail.com