Wayne, HAVE a great Thanksgiving...

I wasn't "knocking" the K4 (I have one on order)...

I would like to see my KX3/PX3 etc. utilities for my laptop (Linux Mint) easier to load. But, I do need to sit down and figure out how to load them as it is more than a double-click.
I may not have been clear.
I am tired of W10...

I do like the idea of initialization files for different usage (contest, DX, casual), if different. One click to re-set all the settings, although I always just set the KX3 and operated... Although, it would be nice to be able to save all the settings (mike, AF, Power, etc) for my FT8 stuff and a different set of settings for SSB...
"Although" pen-paper works, too.

73, steve WB3LGC