Hi Eric,

I was able to tighten those screws a little, but it made no difference. Adding ferrites to the control cable near the PS helped slightly, suggesting that that is the source. The RF is definitely being received by the antenna, about 100 feet away: its strength depends on the antenna direction, and it is at least 7 dB weaker with a dummy load.

I have submitted a request to tech support.

73,
Scott K9MA