That’s likely true. But if he’s saying they’re the same as Chinese brand,
that’s nonsense.

I use a lot of connectors from Amphenol Audio which are made in China. The
difference between Amphenol & equivalent Chinese is obvious on inspection.
Mating is very solid and contact plating looks much nicer. Price difference
about double. I think the Amphenol connectors are very fairly priced
considering the quality differences. I believe the same about their RF
connectors.

73
Josh W6XU

Sent from my mobile device