Maybe find an old one that still working??

My Astron 50A analog PS has been run 24/7 for 16 years (or so) and was in commercial use before (years?). Previous to it I bought an Astron V35M (new in 1980) which lasted many years until blowing (open) one of the rectifier diodes. It sits on my workbench.

But there are some good switching supplies (properly RF filtered). I only have three which is are HP 50v-50A supply* for my kilowatt amps. A toroid works well for RFI filter. *Likely surplus 48v telephone equipment.

73, Ed - KL7UW
  http://www.kl7uw.com
Dubus-NA Business mail:
dubus...@gmail.com