A “270V ERR” fault indicates that the TR switch bias supply is not working.
This may be caused by the top cover being removed, the safety switch attached
to the top cover becoming loose or an actual failure of the 270V supply. Since
your main HV supply is now down close to 0V, it looks like you have power
supply issues. You should call technical support on Monday to get help.

73 and good luck getting your KPA going again.
Jack, W6FB