I agree with what Bob says:

So a couple comments:
Whether we realize it (or not) the pandemic "is" an emergency, so this year's FD has different restrictions which may not be supported by the "contest rules".

15-years as communications chief for an emergency response organization, the overwhelming reality was every event is different and response must adjust to the changed circumstances. I wrote the "Comm Plan" for each event for ICS. Now retired eleven years.

IF you operate FD from home you can simulate some issues (like antenna down or no power). Or if allowed operating in remote locations try single-op mobile/portable.

I have a home emergency generator so might simulate loss of power at home running 100w on 20m & 6m.

Our local club is still planning on a traditional FD (but state mandates may not allow).

73, Ed - KL7UW