Hi

No, nothing else plugged into the radio.

As for a 2nd Mic, not at this time and I am not at home near my workbench
which has lots of bits to try things.  If I have time tonight, I will open
up the Mic and do some more tracing.

I think we have gone as far as we can go at this point given the tools I
have.  I'll do more lab work on it when I get back home next week.

I got the internal mic to work as it should, so I can make do with that for
the time being.

thanks for your help.

73, Mike va3mw