Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 19:31:01 -0400
From: Dave Sublette <k4to.d...@gmail.com>
To: Elecraft Discussion List <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Elecraft] K3s noise figure spec

Does anybody KNOW what the noise figure is for the 50MHz preamp on the
K3s?  It isn't listed in the specifications.

I need to know in order to make system noise figure calculations.  My
feedline is going to be long (low loss, but long) and I'm trying to
determine if I will need a preamp mounted at the antenna.

Thanks,

Dave, K4TO

73, Ed - KL7UW
  http://www.kl7uw.com