Although not about Elecraft products:

I though there may be some 6m ops on the list looking to work Alaska (KL7).

I will be on with 3-element yagi pointed to West Coast of US running 80w on 50.313 (900-Hz) FT8. I will be using "Contest Mode" which exchanges four-digit grid squares instead of signal report. <https://www.cqww-vhf.com/>https://www.cqww-vhf.com/

Normally run even (first) sequence to work West Coast that normally are on odd (second) sequence. But either sequence OK as I will adapt.

Opening last Sunday netted several stations in Pac NW for me. But I have seen CO, NM, TX, and AL

73, Ed - KL7UW
  http://www.kl7uw.com
Dubus-NA Business mail: