Six weeks ago, my 100 years old Grandmother’s dryer broke down.  My bride and I
went to Lowes to see what we could find that would be simple to operate, and
did the same at the local Home Depot.  Grandmother is about 1230 miles from us.
One thing we noticed that was common to all the models in both the big box
stores was a taped on paper sign reading BACK ORDERED.  We had little success
trying to get one from either big box website, but did finally get an order
placed for delivery a month ago.  Grandmother got the new dryer about two weeks
ago.  Delay after delay.

I think we should realize that a lot of changes have to be made for a company
to comply with the guidelines and ensure employee safety: workspace spittle
shields, ingress body temperature checks, PPE such as masks and gloves, and the
20 questions that should be asked every Monday regarding what employees did
over the weekend.  Not only does Elecraft want to ship products and complete
repairs in a timely manner, they also want to avoid jeopardizing employee
health.  We too should want Elecraft to meet these objectives, particularly the
latter.

I continue to see the video of some woman ranting about her right to not wear a
mask.  She is evidently completely clueless about how SARS-CoV-2 spreads.  So,
you can mock me for wearing a mask, but I hope you won’t have to mourn me
because someone else did not wear theirs.  Maybe being jailed for involuntary
manslaughter would wake up the public who think COVID is a hoax.

Bob R – N7WY