Good evening all.

We have a K3S Setup with the K3S, panadpter, secondary knob, and a KPA1500.

The amp has recently started something weird. When turned off, it will power
cycle on for about a second, then turn off and repeat. The cooling fan comes on
full speed, although nothing is warm. Turned on, it seems to act normally,
although I didn’t press the issue much, just tuned into the antenna with low
power.

I did update to the latest firmwear, I know that part  works.

Looking at the fault log, I notice it mentions 10Volts, but I’m not certain how
to interpret the rest of it. Possibly a fault in there somewhere.

I do have a report into Elecraft, but I submitted it Friday afternoon, and a
good chance there wasn’t anyone there at the time, and haven’t heard back yet.

Anyone have anything similar happen?

- 73 N3LI -
- Michael Coslo -
Frequency Coordinator, Beaver Stadium