Bonjour Pierre,

I plan to buy, build and use a K2 and have one question : during the setting of this transceiver is it possible to strictly put limits to the frequencies which can be used like for exemple limit strictly the 17m band to 18,068 to 18,168 as in some countries a transceiver will not be authorized if it can transmit outside of the authorized frequencies ?

Yes, it is possible with a K2. But I don't know any reason why a ham radio operator should send outside the frequencies that are reserved for us.

73/72 de Ingo, DK3RED - Don't forget: the fun is the power!
www.qrp4fun.de - dk3...@qrp4fun.de