Hi,

As many folks are shedding a K3, it is currently possible to pick one up for not too high cost.

One issue though is that there have been a fair number of modifications on K3 - in itself not a problem as they made the machine better. But buying a machine now keeps you wondering what modifications have been done - if it means adding a board it is obvious, but "change restore XX to YY" much less so.

So, I wonder, for K4, would Elecraft *number* their modifications as they come out, and provide a sticker inside: "this K4 mas mod 4, 6, 7 applied" would make things easier I think?

Geert Jan