Well at least the bugs were external! Thanks Wayne for the information.  I’ll
try flipping it around and I’ll check with customer service if it’s still an
issue. Mine was a fairly early one so the change could’ve happen later. Usually
a gentle puff of air under the cover is enough to get the guys scooting along.
Maybe they’re attracted to the CW...haven’t done much night operations.  I’m
kinda proud of having this problem of overuse! Still a long,long way to Mt.
Goat award.

Dan Presley 503-701-3871
danpresley@me. com
n7...@arrl.net