I absolutely concur with Walter-a simple wire antenna will be easier to setup
and use,and with the exceptional internal tuner of the KX2 there’s no reason to
spend for anything else. Although it’s not as efficient the AX1/AEX1 might be
worth considering as it may be easy to setup for you depending on your
situation.

Dan Presley 503-701-3871
danpresley@me. com
n7...@arrl.net