"Group 1, done by May" ??  Would be nice.  I am not going to hold my breath. The few (2?), "I got a UPS package", were from orders entered the first day.  Group 1 was not closed until Jan 2020??

"I Think" some of the communications from Elecraft are "hung up" with the Ferengi print from the online event keeping Elecraft from re-publishing any of the online event communication until the end of the 30 day "hold".  If I was running the online event, I would want exclusive "use" of any publications for the full 30 days.  So, 16? Apr...

Yes, I could pay my $10 and see all the doc.  I was unavailable during the actual event, so I didn't sign up at all.

The last I looked, the KX3 is back ordered, too.

I would not mind an additional 6 month delay, IF I was told it was because Elecraft was moving to TN so that they could save 10% over current cost/taxes in CA.  I don't expect a move to happen. So, 60 days till the end of May, can they do it?

I placed my Group 1 order a week or so before Thanksgiving 2019...

73, steve WB3LGC