Yes, BUT For the 2KW Honda, how long do you want it to run???
SEE "long Run Kits" https://www.amazon.com/Bergs-System-HND1-2000IS-Single-Tank/dp/B07K385YGX/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=honda+generator+extended+run+kit&qid=1618178399&sr=8-2

You can also find the parts to make the kit and modify a "cheap" plastic gas can...

73, Steve WB3LGC

On 4/11/21 7:46 AM, Dave wrote:
I asked the same question on eHam yesterday.

Currently I have a Yamaha EF2800i (lightweight “frame” inverter generator,
29Kg dry), it will power a transceiver and a KPA500 easily, although if
using CW at 400W o/p it runs smoother if economy mode is turned off. It is
fine on eco mode with SSB.

The generator dates from 2006 and has been flawless, however, I fancy a
lighter and quieter unit.*The 2KVA suitcase types look good, but appear to only have enough fuel for around 4 hours,* the EF2800i runs well over 8
hours without a refill.

Maybe I should visit a gym and strengthen my back!

73 Dave G4AON