Yes, I saw that and the " After that you will start to see the the order date that we are shipping change much more quickly. "  I am sure I can find another holiday (Fathers Day) between now and my shipping date.  I "need" matching monitors and a nice desk to go with the K4D and the PN50 mini computer (holiday #4)...

73, steve WB3LGC