From: "Wayne Burdick" <n...@elecraft.com>
To: "Elecraft Reflector" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: 17/05/2021 17:49:16
Subject: [Elecraft] K4 postings: Main Elecraft reflector vs. Elecraft-K4 at groups.io

The number of postings we're making about K4 operation, etc., has jumped of
late. This is due to the increase in shipping rate.

I find that it's not practical to double-post everything to both the
Elecraft-K4 list and to the main Elecraft forum. So I'll be following these
rules:

- Major announcements (including this one :) will go to both. This includes:

      - documentation and software updates
      - K4-related product announcements
      - issue alerts (operational or hardware)
      - technical topics of broad interest

- Day-to-day discussion supporting K4 user questions will go only to the
Elecraft-K4 list.

I've resisted any sort of list bifurcation in the past, but I believe it's
called for in this case. Regular forum readers won't have to wade through so
many narrowly focussed K4 threads, and Elecraft-K4 readers can be assured that
no official Elecraft postings will be omitted from that list.

73,
Wayne
N6KR