I use a sine wave UPS in the shack and an IOTA 55 amp power supply for
the rigs is plugged into that. Power blips and short outages do not affect
the station with the exception that the KPA500 will drop out since it is
running on 240V.  The UPS provides more than enough time to safely shut
down the rig(s) if necessary.

Ken
WA2LBI