Unfortunately, like the Candle Stower, the Power Pot is no longer
available. There's a knockoff on Amazon that comes with a gas stove and a
small box wood stove, but I wouldn't trust it. It's got that typica "it
comes in a set" pricing that's probably twice what the pieces would cost if
purchased separately.

It looks like thermoelectric sources aren't good sellers. I'm pretty sure
that's because they're perceived as dedicated electrical generators, and
they're not. They make electricity from a side effect, and not a very
efficient one at that. The only reason to use one is to make use of the
waste heat from heating water for hot drinks or dehydrated food, which you
have to heat water for anyway. It's temperature *differential* that these
things run off anyway, and people don't get that. It's not a heat-engine
like a gas generator, or even a fuel cell, would be. It's highest
efficiency is when the water in the pot is coldest, not when it's hottest.
The benefit of using the hot water to make food or drink is that in order
to generate electricity best, you need to get rid of the hot water and put
in fresh cold water...so you might as well put the hot water to a good use
that doesn't waste all that energy. I don't use my Candle Stower when the
weather is hot, because that's when I'm least likely to want to have hot
coffee, and would probably rather drink the cold water to cool myself, than
pour it into a pot to heat it up. But in the Fall, or early Winter, sure!

This is why I researched the use of consumer-grade USB PD/QC power banks
for field use. They're lighter than other batteries, less bulky, more
durable, and usually cheaper. They only require the addition of a $10
trigger cable to run a 12V radio, and they are multitaskers, able to charge
your other USB devices as well. I love Bioennos and Talentcells, but I'd
rather carry a 20Ah PD power bank than my 12Ah LiFePO4 12v Talentcell. Out
of the box, my PD power bank can plug right into my phone, my watch, my
tablet, my Baofeng T1 HT, and the 3 flashlights I typically carry. Add the
trigger cable, and it can power my QRP rigs as well. To do that with my
12Ah Talentcell, I'd have to add a bunch of additional circuitry, and the
Talentcell is already at least 2X and often 3X the cost of that PD power
bank. And the power bank has more juice.

But I can also easily charge the USB bank with a USB solar panel. I'd need
an additional charge controller to do that with the Talentcell, even if I
could do it with the same panel, which I probably can't. The solar panel I
have is a folding one with dedicated USB out. There's no place to attach a
12v charge controller to it to charge the Talentcell. The USB bank doesn't
care. Run the cable to the microUSB in or the USB-C in, and it's happy to
sit and charge.

The only reason I mentioned the Thermoelectric option is because I already
have it. It may not be the best option, but it's an option I have.

73,
Gwen, NG3P