I have no idea, obviously, what the USA market offers, but here we get 99.9%
(not 90%) isoprophyl alcohol. So much the better re. less residue of course.
Admittedly it was a bit hard to get at the beginning of the pandemic but that
seemed resolved with a couple months.

Ages past I had to ask the pharmacist for it and he decanted it from a large
bottle behind the counter into a small bottle for me.
He said you are either diabetic or into electronics, as I think that was the
main call for it. Largely they sold the smaller percentage stuff for rubbing and
sores.
Here is is stocked on the shelf now already packaged, in the first aid area
(right next to the alcohol swabs).

If hard to find you might ask your pharmacist.. its possible they have it behind
the counter for the real need purposes, or he can suggest if he can order-in.
You never know. I doubt at this time now that there is any real supply shortage,
IMHO"

Brian VE3HI  Toronto