You need to reduce the sensitivity of your spam checker, or white list mail with an envelope sender of elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net.

Or, if you mailbox is overflowing, you need to clear it more often, so mail doesn't get rejected because it is too full.

It is just possible that receiving in digest may help, e.g. by diluting the parts that cause the false positives in the spam checker. It is also possible that the spam checker doesn't like some contributor's domains, and, with some luck, these will not be seen, because they are not in the main email headers in a digest.

Nearly all the spam detections, I see for the list, are false positives. I take it in MIME digest format, however, sometimes posts from legitimate members get forged onto the list.
--
David Woolley