On 21/12/2021 21:30, elecraft-requ...@mailman.qth.net wrote:
The SSBCAPKT was released November 2004.??? KSB2 kits built before that
had a 2.1 khz filter.
Look at? your KSB2 board.? If CB and CN positions are populated, you
have the narrow 2.1 khz filter width.

On my Rev-A K2, I've changed crystals, changed the filter capacitors for 2.6kHz, and made the drive modifications from KI6WX (I'm driving transverters on 10m).

People complain that the audio doesn't sound right, and the Spectrogram grapth is far from flat. I'm OK with RX audio but people complain about my TX audio. Is there any way to make the passband flatter, or to make the audio "fuller"?

I am aware that TX and RX can use different filters and adjusted for that. I just worry about the TX reports I am getting.

Geert Jan