All my best T shirts smell like Pledge. Steve kb1chu

On 3/28/2022 7:47 PM, Fred Jensen wrote:
Hmmm ... I've always put mine in with the dishes.  Perhaps I've missed something?

73,

Fred ["Skip"] K6DGW
Sparks NV DM09dn
Washoe County

Dennis Moore wrote on 3/28/2022 3:49 PM:
I've run mine through the dishwasher without issue. I can clean six-eight hats at a time. Not with the dirty dishes!

73, Dennis NJ6G