Regardless of the naysayers-I just took delivery of my K4D,which indeed took a
while,but it’s well worth the wait. Of course I drank the Elecraft koolaid
before there was a company. Built the NC 40;Sierra and SST-all designed by
Wayne and Eric. Then the K2,KX1,2 and 3.  I still use all of those rigs except
the Sierra which I sold and now regret. Any company that still supports their
first product (K2-over 20 years) and is run by avid hams that regularly use the
radios deserves my business.

Dan Presley 503-701-3871
danpresley@me. com
n7...@arrl.net