I had problems at one point due to the 3 watt resistor on the filter board
desoldering itself causing the amp to have errors. The RF deck went back to
Elecraft and Renee got it repaired. There were also a few hardware updates done
while it was back for a visit in Watsonville.

I don’t think that is related to your problem but you could take off the bottom
cover and take a look if there is any obvious signs of trouble on the filter or
PA board.

Having the updates done to the RF deck made the amp 100% rock solid after that.

83
Dave wo2x

Sent from my waxed string and tin cans.