For sale: Loaded Elecraft KX3 160-6m all-mode QRP transceiver with SDR
architecture and advanced DSP, in cosmetically pristine condition (not a
scratch on it; photos too big to attach, but available on request),
and performs
as if new.  I'm selling this gem of a radio because I have 2 of them!  I am
the 2nd owner of this ultra-portable yet very flexible and expandable
transceiver.  It has seen little use by either myself or the original
owner, exclusively within temperature/humidity controlled non-smoking
shacks in both cases.  Items included in this sale:

KX3 serial number 06248, factory assembled (not a kit) with:

   - KXBC3 internal battery charger/real-time clock (batteries not included)
   - KXFL3 roofing filter
   - KXAT3 automatic antenna tuner (*fantastic *tuner, "... *would tune the
   end of a trailer hitch*" was one comment seen on QRZ)
   - Upgraded (thicker) heat sink
   - Updated with latest firmware (MCU rev 03.02 - released 08-Apr 2022)

MH3 microphone
KXUSB programming/interface cable
Power cord
Original KX3 Manual
USB memory stick loaded with relevant Elecraft software & documentation

Note that this radio has been processed through Elecraft's "*Extended VFO
Temperature Compensation Procedure*", thereby rendering performance benefit
for narrowband data modes (e.g. JT65, FT8), especially on higher bands.

An additional comment on the excellent tuner, the fact that Elecraft
designed this to fit inside the KX3 renders this radio *ideal *for
POTA/SOTA and similar, especially when using internal batteries,
*especially *with its light weight (just 815g w/o batteries).

Unit will be double boxed, using the original Elecraft packaging inside a
Postal Priority Mail box. That’s the only way I'll ship, and I'll do so
within 1 business day of receiving payment..

Payment by USPS money order or PayPal only.  The price $1100 firm, includes
shipping and insurance to a USA address and the PayPal fee where
applicable.  I'm selling it as is, with no warranty, but I hereby certify
that without exception I believe the radio and its accessories perform as
designed, and that they have no issues that I'm aware of, performance or
otherwise.

I'm registered on QRZ.com in case you wish an enhanced perspective on who
you're dealing with.  My profile there includes an email address for if you
have questions or wish to purchase the radio (in which case I'll email you
a payment link if you wish to use PayPal).

The KX3 is presently backordered from Elecraft. Here’s a chance to enjoy
one of these outstanding radios* this summer*, either in your shack or
mobile or in the field.  It's a great radio and will sell quickly, so if
interested I urge you to not hesitate!

Chris Jones  -  K2CZ