Hi Andrew,

Yes, place that 2.7KΩ resistor across RP2 pins 7 & 8. This resistor is on the output of U6A to drive the varactor diodes in the PLL Osciillator circuit. It was changed to 2.7K in Rev B. In Rev A it was 100K and part of RP2, so you are just placing a 2.7k resistor in parallel with the 100K on RP2 P& and P8. I believe the change was to help add stability to the PLL Oscillator circuit.

73,
Dave, W8FGU