Hi Paul

I run va3mw.dxcluster.org on port 41112.  It is a DX Spider node and I am
connected to ve7cc as well.

It does not have world wide spots on it but only posts spots originating
from zones 2, 4 and 5.  By limiting spots at the source (inbound to my
cluster) it cuts down on traffic and any extra filtering at the client end.

If that works for you, you are welcome to use it.

Mike va3mw