I guess it is personal..I purchased a pair of the Arlan phones earlier this
year and I would never use anything else. They were a total game changer for me
in terms of comfort and clarity.I am almost exclusively a CW guy.  This was the
first field day in years I didn’t end up throwing a headset across the tent in
frustration with fit and bad sound-particularly the Yamahas. Also the sound
isolation for me is second to none. As a professional studio musician for 40
years I’ve suffered through a lot of bad phones….

Dan Presley 503-701-3871
danpresley@me. com
n7...@arrl.net