Please join us on 3775 kHz, 9PM ET Sunday (0200Z Monday).

80M has been good at that time of the evening, with strong signals and little QRN from thunderstorms these days.

Your net control lives in Ann Arbor, MI. Today was mostly cloudy, and 39F. We put up the Christmas tree yesterday, so "it's starting to feel a lot like Christmas" around here.

Plans are going ahead with re-doing the DIY mess that the previous owner made attempting to bump out the kitchen and dining area on the back of the house a couple of feet. When finished, we will have extended the kitchen and dining area six feet, added a mud room, and added a nice size deck on the back. The extra roof area will accommodate an additional row of solar panels, and we'll be able to fill in the 'hole' in the original array where a roof vent currently exists, bringing the total complement to 20 panels. These panels all use Enphase IQ7+ microinverters which are RF-quiet. I've never detected any RF noise from the array.

See you on 80M this evening and 73,

-- Dave, N8SBE

Message delivered to n8...@arrl.net

Message delivered to n8...@arrl.net