From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of dave ingebright
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2022 9:47 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] KPA 500: No Output

Hello-- I have a 3 yr old KPA500 that has just exhibited it's first problem.
No amplification! I am remote controlling it via the remote client over the
internet from 2000 miles away. Nothing has changed in the remote shack and
no wiring has been disturbed. There is no output from the KPA on any band. I
can see the 72 Volt B+, and the temp of the heatsink, and I can control the
fan speed, so I have control of the unit. The client shows the exciter power
through the amp and the SWR. There are no alarms and I have hit alarm reset
and had the power plug pulled and reset.  I'd guess the PTT line is somehow
open but... asking if anyone has had a similar problem.
tnx de dave
WB7ELY
My KPA500 page: https://www.valhallatreefarm.com/WB7ELY/kpa500/kpa500.htm

Message delivered to l...@lnainc.com