We will be increasing prices across all of our product lines at the end of
this month, on Jan. 31st.
Our on-line order forms will update with the new pricing at that time.
All orders placed with us -prior- to the increase date of January 31st will
be charged at the lower current pricing, even if they ship after the price
increase date.

What will the effect of the price increase be to the long-rumored-but-not-yet-orderable-and-hence-I-cannot-order-before-jan31 KXIBC2, the new charger that allows charging w/o removal of the battery of the KX2?

Geert Jan