From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Lyn Norstad
Sent: 09 February 2023 15:57
To: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KPA500 failure

Here's another twist that makes me thing it could be a PS issue.

Early this morning, I was hunting down 3Y0J on 10m FT8 (very strong signal
here).  WSJT-X was in F/H and S/P mode.  I stepped out of the shack for a
few minutes, and when I came back the KAP500 was powered ON, in Standby mode
with the Fault LED lit up.  It had been powered Off with the front panel
switch since yesterday (the rear panel switch was ON as usual).

How is that possible?

Thx,
Lyn