Hello all,

Putting my, well cared for, K2 up for another good home.
Not using it enough and would like it to go to someone while it's still
operating as designed.  Rated power out on all bands and a nice quite receiver.
Been trying to downsize over the past few years in anticipation of a move to a
smaller place, maybe a condo. Also not wanting to leave items as a burden to my
wife and family if something happens to me. Not 20yrs old anymore! Or even 60!!

I built this one in 2003 and shortly after, three other K2's for other people.
Adding it up over the years, I don't think it could have 5 hours of operating
time. 95% receive.
I've also built a K1, KX1 and various other radios over the years beginning
with Heathkits. Latest was the 4SQRP Club's Paraset, next the Penntek TR-35.
All sold.

This K2 has all the options "except" the 100w amp, DSP filter and battery.
All firmware is up to date, however, there may be an update available for the
SSB board and possibly an optional mod.
I don't use SSB, just CW. The option was available then and works fine.
The photo may look like the display lighting isn't working properly. However,
the lighting I used washed it out. Proves I'm no photographer! Display is fine.
Kept In a covered/no pet, no smoke environment.
Photos can be seen at "HAMSLIST.COM."

You also get the K60XV transverter option which includes 60M.
I would rate this K2/10 overall, nearly a 10. One small scratch on the top rear
(photo).
Thanks but no trades.
All the manuals (notes and all) are included. Additional Elecraft approved mod
sheets are also included.
Options are listed below:
KAT2 20W Internal ATU.
KAF2 Audio Filter & Real Time Clock.
KIO2 RS-232 Serial Interface.
KSB2 SSB Board.
MH2 Microphone.
KNB2 Noise Blanker.
K160RX 160M Option/W Dedicated Receive Only Port.
K60XV 60M W/Transverter Ports.
Not pictured....The RF Probe. Used in alignment, is included, along with a
group of extra parts from the above Elecraft kits from over the years.
Since shipping $'s are just outrageous anymore, (like everything)
this offer is for interested parties on the "East Coast" states.
Local pickup is fine!

I'll pass over my phone number, via email, for any detailed discussions, if
requested.
$775.00 which includes shipping, again, to "East Coast" states. May be Fed X,
UPS or USPS.
Postal Money Order, Bank Cashiers Check, "cleared" Personal Check, Zelle or
PayPal ok.
$800.00 with PayPal good & Services.
Please use only  the "QRZ.COM" e-mail address for communication.
As always, no returns/refunds for all the usual reasons.
Thank you for reading! Ken, W2GIW.

PS: For anyone looking for Elecraft services, a very good source is;
https://www.w8fgu.com/service.html