I am selling my well equipped, single receiver K3. It comes from a
non-smoking, no pet home and is in excellent condition. It has been my
backup rig and is lightly used. It will come carefully packed in an
Elecraft K3 box.

It is Serial number 52XX and includes the following:
- KSYN3A-F, Synthesizer upgrade
- KDVR3, Digital Voice Recorder
- K312VMDKT-F, 12VDC mod for P-3 power
- KXV3B-F, RX Ant, IF out, Preamp
- KIO3B USB Interface upgrade
- 2.7 kHz stock SSB filter
- 2.1 hHz, 8 pole SSB filter
- 400 Hz, 8 pole CW filter
- 250 Hz, 8 pole CW filter
- Neogrip for tuning knob

I sent it to the factory for the following updates  in October 2017:
- KPOD Ready, FP R82 to 6.8 ohm
- L3AudProtMDKT Audio Protection Board
- Gold Pins: Front Panel, P30 and P35
- 7T Capacitor
- Stainless top cover screws
- Factory calibration and alignment to meet or exceed factory specifications

Price $1,950, which includes 50% of the cost for shipping and insurance to
the lower US 48 states. Other locations are negotiable.

Also for sale:
- KAT3A 100W ATU, new, never installed $425.00
- K-Pod and flat cable for K3, like new, includes new KPOD Aux cable $295

Please contact me off list at AA4VT dot Dave at gmail dot com
--
Thank you!
David Needham, AA4VT