Jim & Co.,
I’m reading all the recent posts on the Elecraft reflector concerning lightning
protection…

After a recent move, I am working on the design and construction of attic
antennas for both HF and V/UHF.  The topic of grounding and/or providing
lightning protection for this installation has baffled me given no outside
presence of any antenna components.  While not so concerned about a direct
strike (perhaps naively?) I am concerned about induced currents and resulting
equipment damage - where clearly disconnection may be the best protection.

Might anyone have any good references for reading/study on grounding
recommendations, how to’s, best practices, etc. for attic antennas?

Thanks a bunch,

73,
Steve
AA8AF