My antenna is a broad-banded, low-Q, folded-fan vertical, low profile at just 33 ft. tall on a city lot. It covers 160m thru 6m with just a few components in its "tuner box" at feedpoint on the ground. Of course everything is directly connected to Mother Earth ground, DC wise and RF wise, which Hiram Percey referred to as 'plumber's delight.' It has 36 slightly buried radials and 38 ground rods in the back yard. Trees around here are much taller. Utility grounds are tied in. I sleep fairly well during storms.

73,  Roy  K6XK