I have a K3s with Sub Receiver for sale:

Options include:

2.1 kHz SSB filter (in addition to 2.7 kHz stock filter)

400 Hz CW filter

KRX3A Subreceiver

There are matched 2.7, 2.1 kHz and 400 Hz filters in the Subreceiver.

Someone could likely part out the Sub, Synth board, Filters etc. but I won't do
that to my baby.

This is a 10 Watt version, factory built. I am the original owner. S/N 11296.

I doubt there is a nicer condition K3s for sale out there.  It has been
replaced with a K4.

Asking $2500.  No returns for the usual reasons.

I could deliver it in person to the Cleveland OH hamfest next weekend. I
usually prefer face to face transactions.

I would also be willing to drive up to 100 miles from Zip 43440.

73,

Joe, W8JH