For the first time in maybe 6 years I thought I'd spend a little time in the CQWW RTTY  contest this weekend.  I selected the contest, and to my surprise N1MM and MMTY came up and I was receiving RTTY.

Alas, when I tried to transmit in AFSK, it appears that no audio is making it to the K-3.  I think that this is probably because since the last time I did RTTY, I installed a KIO3B in my K-3,  I'm guessing that MM wants to see the AFSK audio passed through the KIO3B's sound card, but I don't know what has to be done to get this to happen.  Anyone out there with advice?  I have gone into the N1MM manual but failed to find anything.

--
73, Pete N4ZR