During the weekend's WW RTTY contest I used a K3S and a K-Pod.  The K-Pod
worked great for RIT control.  I tried to use it to occasionally switch my
RX antenna in and out but then I was quickly reminded why I do not use this
function and instead use the RX ANT button on the radio.  I have the F4
button programed so a quick press toggles the RX antenna and a long press
switches the radio to 40m.   What happens on random occasions is tapping the
F4 button will switch the radio to 160m instead of toggling the RX antenna
input.  It is really annoying to be running stations on 40m and then the
radio just jumps to another band. The QSO gets messed up and there is a risk
of losing the run frequency.  Incidentally a long press of F8 is programmed
to switch the radio to 160 and that was definitely not accidently touched.
I am unsure of the firmware version.  Is this a known problem?  Is here a
cure?

John KK9A  (W4AAA in 2023 CW WW RTTY contest)