I am putting my well-loved and pampered K3 and P3.

K3 s/n 3934

Factory serviced and updated and in top operating condition.

100 watt unit
Dual receiver
General coverage bypass filter in main Rx
Both synthesizers upgraded with S synthesizers
DVR
Internal 100w ATU
5 filters in main Rx, FM, 2.8, 1.9, 400 and 250.  All eight pole filters.
1 2.8 filter in sub rx

P3 panadapter
P3svga video adapter
P3txmon with 100 watt sensor and cabling

This unit was mostly used at Field Day where it had excellent performance
results both with voice and CW. Factory serviced and tuned.

Also includes Rose Kopp K3 carrying case; also will include Pelican carrying
case for the P3 and TX sensor.

Asking $3500 for the lot, will consider selling the P3/txmon  separately.

Call sign AE7G