Using a K3 I have run into a situation that would appear to be a problem in the receiver that maybe someone can give me a clue.  For example, I have a 160 M transmit antenna, SWR 1:1, I am receiving signals but they are way down in strength compared to my RX antenna port. Background noise is 0 db on either Ant 1 or Ant 2 port but signals good via the RX port along with several S units of background noise.  Appears to be the same on all bands.  I can't think of a setting that might cause this.  Normally the background noise on the xmit ant is 2 to 3 times stronger than the RX ant signals.  Possible lightning damage on both main ant ports?  Any thoughts appreciated.  You can mail direct if you like. k...@comcast.net